App Store or a software that can let you record iOS device screen? Much to your delight Apple has finally introduced screen recording as a native iOS feature with iOS 11. Seeking for an app to record screen is so iOS 10 as iOS 11 allows you to do it from itself. If you are already aware of it then there’s a possibility you want to know how to get sound recorded as well while the screen is being recorded. Well, don’t bother. We’ve got you covered in this tutorial. Read on to know how to record iPhone screen with audio.
Mac Devices provides a unique feature to its iOS users that they can record their iPhone screen in a bit by using the feature “Quick Time Player.” Now Apple has introduced such a feature for Windows platform to record audio and iOS screens in a very frequent way. Previously, users had to depend on various third-party applications for screen recording function. Still, now Windows built-in tool and effort of Apple made the task so easy for the users.
Gamers use and like to record their screen for further use and sharing. Now, they don’t have to worry about the task of recording screen and audio.
Follow these instructions to record your iPhone screen and audio to convert it into a video file on Windows:
Recording iPhone Screen with Audio using Windows Built-in Function
Windows holds the “Game bar,” a built-in functionality to record iPhone screen and audio and then convert into video format. It doesn’t require any third-party application for the same process.
- First of all, ensure that your iPhone display and applications are set to mirror over Window screen, to do so, follow these required steps:
- Tap two different keys simultaneously: Window and G on the system keyboard.
- Now, wait for a little for the pop-out window to open. The window will ask whether you wish to launch a Game bar or not? You have to tap on the Agree button.
- Locate the overlay icons bar situated at the lowermost section of your device.
- Hit the circular icon to initiate the recording procedure on your handheld device screen.
- If you wish to view the progress report of the recording procedure, then go to the uppermost right-hand side section of your display and hit the progress pane there.
- For the time recording feature, hit the running timer there.
- After a while, windows will start screen recording. In case you wish to stop recording, press the Circular icon located at the Progress bar. As an alternative way, you may tap Window and G keys altogether and tap the Stop button from the appearing prompt bar.
- Once the recording completes, it will be saved to the Videos section in the “.mp4” format. If you wish to edit, share and view the video of your recording, then you can do so. Windows 10 captures the recording with audio capability that makes it great without any inferior or 3rd party tool.
- Now, you can use your recorded video as per your choice.
Mirroring iPhone Screen to Windows
Mirroring is something complex task if you wish to perform on Windows desktop. Windows don’t hold any native tool for mirroring as well as to record an iOS screen. You have to use a third-party application for this task.
If you are performing this task on Mac, then there is no issue as it packs with recording tools and video generating application provided by Apple.
Apple devices use AirPlay technology to transfer any data or file such as images, documents, video and much more on its associated devices. If you are thinking to mirror the iPhone screen to Windows, you need to take the help of your preferred mirroring application. Some of them are
- Lonely Screen: You can use this application to pair your Windows to iPhone and to mirror your device screen as well. This tool gives a free trial for AirPlay and recording screen without any cost.
- AirServer: This tool works compatibly with Xbox, Mac and Windows and helps the users to record and mirror their iOS screens on any of the available platforms. It also supports Google Cast and Miracast technologies for desktops like Windows. For premium services, users have to get the subscription in approx $20.
- 5K Player: This application is totally free and provides the necessary tools for mirroring and AirPlay features.
However, iOS devices provide various screen recording applications for their users to mirror with AirPlay features. In case, you don’t want to use these built-in tools; then you can download a third-party application for screen recordings.
Most of the users are unaware that their devices can take the screenshot of recordings. Follow these steps to know how to use the built-in function to capture a screenshot while mirroring:
- First and foremost, go to the page on which you wish to take a screenshot.
- Then tap Power and a Home tab at one go to capture a screenshot.
Once you have successfully applied the tabs, then go to screenshot section and select your captured screenshot to preview.
Daniel Ryan is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about security. He writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com