Banking is moving to smartphones, and now it is time for real estate to move from offices to iPhones and Android smartphones. Bank of America has announced the launch of its new Real Estate Center, a comprehensive online education center for homebuyers and sellers that provides simple ways to transition from homebuying preparation to home shopping and purchasing.
“The Bank of America Real Estate Center is built to be intuitive, putting critical information at both prospective buyers’ and existing homeowners’ fingertips and helping them stay connected with experts every step of the way,” said D. Steve Boland, Bank of America Consumer Lending executive.
The new BoA Real Estate Center offers many features, here are some of them:
- Prospective homebuyers can easily search new, existing and bank-owned homes for sale, as well as look up home values, previous purchase prices and recent home sales based on the latest data coming from approximately 95 percent of the available residential MLS listings across the country.
- Neighborhood data, like walkability scores and school information, can aid buyers in their decision process by providing information on how specific neighborhoods fit their personal needs.
- The mobile-friendly design of the updated Real Estate Center will allow consumers to search properties and research home values anytime and anywhere from a mobile device. The new experience will be seamless for mobile users, ensuring that the Real Estate Center remains a valuable resource ‒ even when used on the go.
- Calculators and tools help would-be buyers experiment with potential monthly payment scenarios, predict closing costs, and complete an affordability snapshot.
- Homebuyers also have access to financial education tools provided by Better Money Habits, a financial education partnership between Bank of America and the Khan Academy, and can search for down payment assistance programs in their area through our Down Payment Resource Center.
Added features and a mobile-optimized user experience offer expert homebuying tools and resources anytime, anywhere. In other words, real estate buyers, sellers, agents and banks will all benefit from these innovations.